Roche cobas® b101
One-stop solution for HbA1c, lipids, and CRP testing in the Primary Care Setting
● The test result can be immediately known.
● Direct blood application from a single finger stick with small volume.
● The quick operation process can obtain a single report of HbA1C and blood lipids and obtain two reports at the same time.
● Comply with IFCC, NGSP and NCEP international certification standards.
● Lightweight, easy to carry (2kg)
● Reagents can be stored at room temperature (2-30℃)
① Automatically take blood with one needle stick and double disc.
② After dripping into the blood lipid test plate, let it stand (store at most 8 minutes).
③ Drop into the glycosylated hemoglobin detection disc (store for 60~90 seconds at most).
④ Insert the glycosylated hemoglobin test tray immediately (6 minutes).
⑤ Remove the detection disk after finishing.
⑥ Insert the lipid plate (6 minutes).
⑦ The test results of glycosylated hemoglobin and blood lipids are displayed at the same time.
Just 15 mins
Ministry of Health Medical Device Input No. 026530
Product Category: Diagnosis Series